Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Powered by Blogger.

Hunting & gathering


on , ,

No comments

This morning I had a small window of time before my daughter's dance class to go out thrift shopping and try to pickup some furniture to refinish. You see, I'm currently sold out. All the pieces that I've done to this point have sold -- yay! This is so very exciting, but at the same time I need to get to work. Are you curious to see what I found this morning?

At my first stop I struck out. This happens sometimes, but don't let that discourage you. On my second attempt I snagged two of these nightstands for only $6.50 a piece! Not sure what to do with them yet, but I'm sure it will come to me.

I was drawn to the nice shape and the hardware. The drawers are also dovetail and you can tell that it's a better quality piece. Now I just have to pick the perfect finish!

Next stop, I found this Mid-Century Modern desk for only $10. You can't see in the photo, but it has the pencil legs that I really love. It's extra long but has a short depth, which helps with functionality.
This is going to be fun! I'm thinking more bold and retro for these color selections. 
Lots of love,
Mary

Leave a Reply