Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Powered by Blogger.

A pedi & a project


on ,

No comments

This is what I'm doing this evening :)


A much needed pedi for a worn-out mommy! As I near the end of my second trimester, I'm starting to feel more tired. I actually had to take a nap today! Well, it was a forced nap -- but a nap nonetheless. You see, I couldn't find my car keys for the life of me and the paint for my next project was in the car. I was planning on painting during Gabby's naptime, but after a half-hour of searching for the keys I gave up and "closed my eyes for just a minute" on the sofa.
Anyway, this is the piece I'm working on.

It's a vintage porch swing with the most beautiful wooden slats. I picked this up for $20 off of Craigslist around eight months ago. The wood will be stained and finished, and the metal frame will be painted. I can't wait to show you the finished product!

In other news, I've been pulling out all my Christmas decor from the garage and the house is just about done now. I have a few Christmas craft projects to show you as soon as I get everything in place. Yay!


Lots of love,
Mary

Leave a Reply